CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

{Football}

Football games are my faves. Except for one (and I still don't want to talk about that one...) the home games have been great. I lose my voice for a couple hours from screaming so much, but it's always worth it. Also, it's getting colder. You can tell by the progression of the pictures. Short-sleeve shirt... hoodie... coat and scarf. Bummer.

[Hannah, me, Kate]
[Morgan and Taylor (Kate's friends from home), Kate, me, Holly, Hannah]
[Holly, Kate, me]

2 comments:

Adrian said...

I'm so impressed...you're a blogging fool! Can you please names some of the people in your pictures so I know who we talk about! ;)

kendle said...

haha... oh, adrian. you are too sneaky for your own good.

lol. but for serious, holy FOUR posts! i love that you go to all the football games. we watch them all and while everyone else is paying attention to the game i scan the stadium for you! fact.