CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

{Birthday}

I turned 21 this last week. Yep, I'm legal. It was a great day, full of lots of Facebook messages, texts, class, work, and homework. The next morning I had clinical at 5am so it was an early night for me, hence the jammie jams. My great roommates remembered from long ago that Marie Calendar's Chocolate Satin pie is my fave and what I got every year on my birthday at home, and they surprised me with one. It tasted like my birthday :)


2 comments:

Adrian said...

What sweet roommates you have! Did you ever get the card from me? Glad you had a fun birthday!

kendle said...

chocolate satin is the best. and so are awesome roommates that remember chocolate satin is the best.

i'm glad that you had a good birthday. you're getting old. ;)