CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

{6 months later...}

I've only been living here for like six months... I figured it was time to show you all where I have been living.

This is the living room. The couches are ugly but the big blue one is awfully comfy. On the wall is an original "Kendle Farr" painting. Love.
This is the kitchen. The floor is ugly and the oven is old, but it works.

Between the living room and the kitchen is the doorway to the back. Straight back are some cupboards. We have so much storage here it's awesome. 
To the left is the vanity and then the bathroom, with a coat closet on the very left.
To the right is the washer and dryer- the best thing that ever happened to me.
This is Laura's room. She's very clean. It looks like this all the time. [I saw her bed unmade one time. It made me feel good :)]
This is mine and Tiffany's room. We still need to put things on the wall....

And this is my side of the room. And that is about it.... the whole apartment. All in all, I really like it. We have so much space and storage. And a washer and dryer!! Can't get much better than that :)

2 comments:

kendle sue said...

wow... it looks the same as it did when i left 6 months ago. haha. i'm glad you still like it. it definitely is bigger than any of the apartments that i lived in. be thankful for all that storage! :)

Adrian said...

this made me happy! btw, do you have the same rug in your bedroom and front room? your kitchen table honestly looks EXACTLY like the one I had in college. weird!