CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

{To appease the mom}

Mom has been on my case. She said if I don't blog by 6pm tonight she would... well actually she didn't say what she would do. Just another empty threat, I guess. Anyway, I have nothing to blog. You all get mad when I don't blog pictures, but I haven't taken a picture in a while. So I will leave you with this... while you are all complaining how it's "just 80* and a bit to chilly to go swimming," keep in mind it is 49* and raining here. Cool.

But I do have a new Youtube video for you. How neat is that? That's pretty neat.

3 comments:

mom said...

well, it was a post. It was neat. I only got 1:19 minutes though.

Hope you are studying well for your next exam. We are heading to TX Roadhouse.

Love you. Mom

Adrian said...

I think the animal calls were neat!

I'm sorry your weather sucks. Good thing you come home in 18 days! That will be pretty NEAT!

kendle sue said...

that's pretty neat.

haha... do you know this kid? i still don't know how you find these random videos. lol!