CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Why am I here again?

It's late and I wanted to be in bed by 11 tonight. That didn't work, but I have to tell you how frustrated I am right now.

I realized that I had no food at about 9 o'clock tonight. We decided to run to the store really quickly. We get out to my car and it is covered in snow and ice- not a surprise but I forgot that I still didn't have an ice scraper. My friend comes with his industrial looking ice scraper and scrapes my whole car off. He's a nice guy. We finally make it to the store and get groceries quickly and drive on home. We pull in and there are no spots in the parking lot (which, by the way, is crazy covered in ice. Not fun.)

We park illegally for a second, take all our groceries in the house and I proceed to fall on my butt with bags of groceries. Again, not fun. We get back in the car and drive around looking for a spot to park. We drove around for a half hour, attempted to parallel park a couple times (I guess it's time to learn), and ultimately end up parking 5 blocks away.

This morning I was in sunny Arizona where there was no snow or ice on the ground. Why am I here again?

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Poor Kels! I'm so sorry. We miss you!

kendle sue said...

bleh.

i'm sorry you fell... but that's kiiinda funny! i would rub your coccyx for you... "would you stop saying that word!" "why?! that's what it's called!" haha...

ps. i miss you. please stay warm.