CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

honors night...

so basically, im brilliant... and i got lots and lots of awards at honors night. the whole thing was kinda boring... and really long. but... i got a cool plaque and sweet medal... and the weather was really nice. and my mom made the "kelsey shrine" so overall it was really cool.

don't i look excited to be there? haha...

me and zac... with our wicked sweet medals and awards!

me and kendle... shes the best, sweetest, most supportive sister ever. (i heart you, babe!)

::

the kelsey shrine....
there were so many awards that my mom decided to put them on the door.... oh my proud mama...

:)

3 comments:

kendle sue said...

wa ha ha... you are brilliant! i love that you are humble enough to put that up here! for everyone to see! hahaha!! and youre right... i am the best sister! love you too, babe!!

Adrian said...

That is one heck of shrine!!!! It even exploded to the mantel and the door. Dang girl! So that honors night does like boring, but mom is oh so proud!!

so if Kendle is the best, sweetest, most supportive sister ever... what does that make me?

Kels said...

adrian- it makes you the best, sweetest, most supportive sister ever too! you're both my favorites! and my best friends!