CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

i know, i know... i'm only 17!

so... i feel kinda funny doing this... but my dearly beloved sister kendle moved WAY too far away! how else am i supposed to tell her all my stupid, random stories? and, of course, i did it for my other favorite sister adrian! it cracked me up to comment on her blog so i decided it would be even funnier to have my own that she can comment on too! haha! so without further adieu...

warning- this is gonna be really random and probably won't even make sense to anyone but my sisters! haha

2 comments:

Adrian said...

It’s like a dream come true!!! Both of my sisters now blog! I’m so proud! (tear, tear) Thank you for labeling me your other favorite sister because I don’t even make Austin’s favorite list. I’m just a sister who married a really great guy… (I’ll stop there.)

I’m seriously so excited/surprised that you started one. But really…it just makes sense! You do know that now you will have to be the official blogger for the Farr family…because mom will make you! HAHA!!

LOVE YOU!!

kendle sue said...

yay for kelsey our newest little blogger friend!!!
this is so going to be so much fun!
with you and me and adrian!!
YIPEE!!! :D

...and adrian is right... you will be the official farr family blogger! lol.. so you better freaking keep it updated!!

love ya! :)